ESSENTIAL WORK HABITS:
1. Develop and maintain a successful working relationship with your team’s RSR that is
built on professional courtesy, respect and that supports all Company goals.
2. Proactively engage customers through one on one conversations which include
activities such as initiating contact with new customers, cold calls, discussing and
resolving customer issues and by introducing Four Star to new customers.
3. Adjust schedule seasonally as needed. IE- willing to work more or less hours depending
on the needs of the department.
4. Demonstrate a positive and cooperative attitude with all employees and across all
5. Demonstrate discretion with confidential information.
6. Demonstrate a high level of initiative. Strive to learn and improve. Seek out ways to
better yourself and the company by embracing opportunities and responsibilities through
hard work and self-motivation.
1. Effectively gather and interpret sales information including data from our Customer
Relationship Manager (known as Salesforce) and collaborate with RSR to increase
2. Accurately perform all data entry functions including all types of order entry, claims,
changes, etc. Precisely input information in our database as necessary to support our
customers both internal and external.
3. Exhibit high organizational skills with ability to correctly perform multiple tasks for
different teams/clients at the same time.
4. Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational and writing skills.
5. Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
6. Identify challenges and successfully resolve conflicts as needed with both internal and
7. Earn and maintain the trust and respect of all employees, co-workers and customers.
8. Demonstrate high standards of quality and accuracy in preparing timely reports.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Agriculture or related field
2. Prior sales experience preferred.
3. 1-2 years related business experience necessary. Knowledge of sales, marketing or
related field a benefit.
4. Excellent computer skills (MS Office) necessary.
5. Prior experience analyzing customer data to secure business, is preferred.
1. Large percentage of time sitting at a desk utilizing a computer and telephone.
2. May be exposed to sun and/or high intensity lights.
3. May be exposed to prolonged standing and walking.
4. Lifting a minimum of 20 pounds.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.