- Paid Training
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
Contact Jeff Gordon at dealership to set up interview. 517-265-8187
Job Type: Full-time
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.