Appel Ford is seeking a Sales Consultant that is looking to grow their Automotive career.
We are family owned and operated and have been in business since 1986!
*** $500 sign on bonus eligible if candidate has two years of automotive sales experience. ***
The Sales Consultant serves as guide to facilitate the customer buying experience. Facilitates interview, at customer’s pace, to discover customer preferences, needs, and buying motives. Matches customer needs with model and equipment and presents vehicle in terms of customer’s interest. Offers and accompanies customer(s) on test drive. Offers customer involvement in trade-in evaluation, presents financial proposition, satisfies customer concerns and asks for the order. Conducts delivery process, and follows up in prescribed manner with customers. Follows up with customers after delivery to develop customer loyalty.
- Welcoming customers and listening to their needs
- Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the Customer needs
- Creating a great vehicle delivery experience for the Customer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches
- Setting and achieving targeted sales goals
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers
- Transition Customers to the Service Department to support their ownership experience
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- Moving throughout the sales department and grounds
- Using computer to look up information
- Using equipment consistent with industry standards
- Using a video display terminal
No travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two years in a retail environment required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Appel Ford, Hyundai of Brenham, and Quick Lane Tire and Auto is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make decisions to hire and promote without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail sales: 2 years (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.