LA Cuisine International
The position is for a proactive and competitive sales person with a passion for customer service, cooking, culinary arts, coffee, wine, and good living. The job consists in providing advice and specifying the right products for each client based on their needs and dreams. Working with Architects, Interior Designers, Kitchen Studios and General Contractors from the beginning until the client moves in and beyond.
We are passionate about good living, thus we provide our customers with just the most prestigious kitchen appliances that make their home a better place to be and enjoy, bring families and friends closer together.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following, although others may be assigned and including living company values and shares the same passion towards good living.
- Reach and surplus quarterly and annual sales goal in dollars and by brand.
- Manage pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales-lead goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, specifiers, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements; engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction.
- Ensure company forms and procedures are fully completed.
- Build client and customer database for the company.
- Participate in tradeshows including organization and logistics.
- Assist in maintaining excellent showroom appearance including displays.
- Secure company information including database and sensitive information.
- Consult with client, utilizing product knowledge and research to determine a budget limitations.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge.
- Maintain extensively product and brand knowledge.
- Strong competency in articulating the value proposition of the product/service and positioning strong proposals.
- Required to work at least one Saturday per Month.
- Local travel via personal car with compensation benefits.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Aggressive, motivated personality and persistent work ethic.
- Self-driven, independent and leadership skills.
- Innovative and resourceful.
- Persuasive, sales ability and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English additional language is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly and develop a requisite knowledge base.
- Strong organizational and task-management skills.
- Professional attitude and outlook.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in kitchen appliances, bathroom equipment, high-end home goods, and e-commerce is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), SAP is a plus.
Compensation package heavily based on industry high level of commissions.
Benefits including health insurance and more.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.