Outside Sales Representative:
Patriot Mobility Inc, a Home Medical & Accessibility company, is seeking an experienced Outside Sales Rep to support our growing leads. This is an elite opportunity to be an integral part of a fast growing company. With a industry that is growing faster than any other. This opportunity allows individuals to grow with the company and work unsupervised.
Patriot Mobility Inc is an industry-leading Seller of Stair Lifts, Wheelchair Ramps, Patient Lifts, Scooters, Bathroom Modifications, Ceiling Lifts, Accessible Vans and Wheelchairs. At Patriot Mobility Inc, we’re passionate about helping find better solutions for better living for all our customers! We believe that Home Accessibility is an essential investment people make to live in their homes longer and safer. A safe home is more than just a place to live, but a place to live free and independent. This is a growing market that is being undeserved with our fast growing baby boomers.
We’ve created a culture of success through empowering our team members in a knowledge based environment. If you’re interested in helping to grow a consumer brand in a very successful and quickly growing organization that truly values great team work, we want to hear from you!
About the Position:
The outside sales rep will travel exclusively throughout his or her region to meet with perspective buyers. Our benefits include Paid Holidays & Vacation,Company Profit Sharing. The position includes full training in our corporate office, on the job training and manufacturing training requiring 3-5 days of travel out of state. The travel is 100% paid for by the company along with all other travel related expenses. Car reimbursement is provided including company credit card.Base of $26,000 + Commission
- Set and meet with prospective clients
- In person at homes sales, Presenting company products and services
- Great follow up and follow through with interested customers
- Informative presentation of products
- Present estimates to customers
- Evaluate homes for modifications, Basic carpentry or building skills greatly helpful.
- Previous sales experience mandatory
- Outgoing, great personality is Required!
- Candidate should be approachable and friendly
- Willingness to travel Suffolk & Nassau County
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel
- Must be able to properly evaluate customers to equipment
- Must have laptop and be proficient.
- Must have exceptional mechanical and conceptual design skills, pays attention to detail
Candidates must have a track record of reliability and ability to be at work on time, all the time. Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) a plus as well as strong internet and data entry skills. All resumes will be reviewed and the most qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion. Read more about Patriot Mobility Inc on our website, patriotmobilityinc.com. We’re passionate about what we do, and equally passionate about whom we hire…. so be prepared to work hard, learn a lot, and love working here.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.