CLIENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT
The Sales Compliance & Support Representative is responsible for providing sales department support and providing assistance to clients/leads, facilitating processes which support the accuracy and transparency of clients’ precious metals acquisition transaction; and deliver excellence in client service with responsive, transparent, honest, empathetic and professional communication with all Goldline clients and incoming callers.
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Able to adhere to given schedule.
- Professional demeanor in all situations.
Required Skills / Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a call center preferred
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly MS Excel (CRM and AX background is helpful)
- Enthusiastic team player with a customer support focused attitude
For over 60 years, Goldline has served precious metals investors and collectors with a full range of products including gold, silver and platinum coins. Goldline offers a fast paced, high energy and high integrity work environment. Our long term success has been built through a strong sales culture, a dedication to client satisfaction, and a high quality, high value product line.
- A comprehensive health and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision Dependent coverage is available for an additional cost
- Employer Sponsored Parking or transit reimbursement
- A generous 401(k) plan with matching option
- A Section 125 Flexible Benefits Program
- Company sponsored Long Term Disability and Life Insurance policies
HOW TO APPLY:
We invite you to express your interest in our position above by submitting your cover letter and resume through Indeed with the subject identified as “SCS Representative”. Additionally, we welcome you to learn more about Goldline, Inc. at www.goldline.com. E-mails with both a resume and cover letter will receive priority consideration. NO phone calls or agencies please.
Goldline, Inc. will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. Goldline, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.