We don’t walk here. We run.
We take the stairs ‘cause it’s faster.
We have no time for the status quo.
Our mission is bigger than that.
As our Sales Associate, you embody what it means to be beautiful tough. You are passionate about connecting people with products and services that will enhance their lives while being supported by a team that’s building an award-winning legacy as the world’s next iconic global brand.
Working inside our store, you connect athletes with products, training, nutrition and their community. You are an active listener, always willing to “make it work” with the support of your team. Most importantly, you embody the RYU culture and brand by championing each individual on their personal athletic journey as far and as fast as they choose to go.
Who We’re Looking For
- Your are a natural enroller
- You move with purpose
- You are driven by performance
- You are an organized self-starter
- You are n excellent communicator
- You passionate about matching people with products that perform for their life
- You are athletic and open-minded
- You are passionate about sales
- You are respectful
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by closing sales
- Connect with each and every athlete through authentic interactions
- Ensure athletes are aware of upcoming RYU events
- Share your energy and passion for RYU
- Are a RYU fit, fabric and function expert
- Live the RYU culture of respect, curiosity, bold expression, aliveness and discipline
- Demonstrate healthy living and an active lifestyle
- Always strive to grow personally and professionally
- Prepare the store daily – restocking garments, sizing, folding, style and section organizing
- Stay on top of new products, trends and initiatives
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a retail sales & customer service
- Must be athletic or athletically minded
- Grade 12 education
- Performance sport apparel sales an asset
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Light lifting require, 10 -30 lbs
- Require the ability to stand during an entire shift while working on the floor
Respect Your Universe is tailored innovation for the urban athlete. Designed without compromise, RYU apparel and accessories are built to facilitate human performance.
Where your passion meets your career.
- Work well with remarkable team
- Be part of a movement that is disrupting athletic apparel innovations
- Free new team member gear
- Join the best of community builders
- Surround yourself with athletic minded individuals
- Free or discounted workout offered by partner companies
- Grow with us … our team has grown 45% in 2017
- Enjoy 60% employee discount
- Competitive Pay
- #4 of 16 best Vancouver companies to work for!
Like what you hear? If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply with your resume and cover letter. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in RYU.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. RYU is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that RYU equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrer Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.