Rodd & Gunn New Zealand is one of the fastest growing Men’s Clothing brands in the USA, Australia and Zealand with over 65 retail lodges, 60 shop in shops, and 280 wholesale doors including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Trunk Club.
At Rodd & Gunn you will work for a New Zealand lifestyle brand with heritage dating back to 1946. Every seasonal collection is informed by our natural NZ surroundings. We are a genuine, aspirational, modern, lifestyle menswear brand defined by New Zealand, adventure, knowledge and appreciation of quality and craft. The provenance of the fibres in our garments matters, we source only the best leathers, cotton, linen, and wool, the fibres we use are then woven into only the finest Italian fabrics. Each garment is constructed to the highest possible standard, each one backed with a 2yr guarantee. Rodd & Gunn is not driven by momentary fads, we create garments with multiple end uses that will live with you for years to come
Without YOU, “the Stylist “, Rodd & Gunn is nothing. Your role is to build real and genuine relationships with every customer, earn their trust, share our story and values, and to help people build a wardrobe they can dress up and down depending on the moment they are in. At Rodd & Gunn you buy better so that you can buy less often.
STYLISTS – SALES ASSOCIATES
We have several positions available offering both full and part time hour’s, generous weekly sales bonuses, and comprehensive training both on the job and through our Learning Academy. Successful candidates will own the following Qualities.
· Direct customer facing sales experience (+2 yrs) with proven sales results and accomplishments.
· They will be genuine, outgoing, energetic and warm relationship builders.
· Have a strong work ethic, at Rodd & Gunn we are “doers”!
· Love working in and collaborating with a team.
· A strong attention to Visual Merchandising. If its not “Instaworthy” its not Rodd & Gunn!
· Be focused on fostering the customer relationship well after the customer has left the Lodge. Clientelling and after sales service is part of who we are, our goal is to build a genuine friendship with every customer.
ON THE JOB LEARNING
· You will receive full support through a combination of formal class room learning, self-track training through our online Learning Academy, and on the job training.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
· Full training and support
· Hourly Wages
· Generous weekly commission/bonus structure
· Great employee purchasing privileges
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- sales: 2 years (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.