The Account Executive is responsible for meeting specific loan production goals through the establishment of ongoing business relationships with referral sources such as mortgage brokers, real estate agents and investors located within the assigned territory.
- Works with National Sales Manager and Marketing to identify potential business sources and to meet loan volume goals within assigned territory.
- Focus on driving sales.
- Build and strengthen mortgage and broker, realtor and investor relatonships.
- Keeps brokers informed of status of submitted loans.
- Provides approved mortgage brokers with current rate sheets and underwriting guidelines.
- Educates the broker as to pricing/program requirements, submission documentation and approval criteria.
- Maintains client data base for effective use of contact management tools (CRM)
- Makes initial contact with mortgage brokers, realtors and investors to determine needs and qualifications.
- Directs mortgage broker approval process, providing broker with all forms required to recommend to onboard broker and their clients
- Pre-qualifies loan packages when broker requires assistance.
- Works directly with borrower to obtain initial documentation sufficient for submission to loan processing.
- Monitors and manages personal pipeline to determine status of all loans in pipeline to exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
- Provides sales support to brokers
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or 3 years experience in private/hard money or ABL lending
- Hard money or ABL lending experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate well; both verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to interact with potential prospects and clients at all levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook applications, and Loan Origination System (LOS).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent selling, probing, questioning, and listening skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills.
- Able to demonstrate self-discipline to work independently without direct supervision.
- Strong critical thinking to offer creative solutions to meet client and prospect needs.
- Demonstrated broad business perspective with proven strategic analytical skills.
- Demonstrated sales discipline and record of sales success.
- Experience leading the successful acquisition of new business through a structured sales plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $36,000.00 /year
- Private/Hard Money Lending: 3 years (Preferred)
Typical deal size:
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.com.