As a Clark Associates company, The Restaurant Store provides the quality, value, and excellent service demanded by today’s busiest restaurateurs. The Restaurant Store operates eight store locations in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, and Reading, Pennsylvania, as well as Wilmington, Delaware and two locations in Baltimore, Maryland. The Restaurant Store offers customers a selection of over 20,000 items within their brick-and-mortar locations and over 150,000 items through the ecommerce site, TheRestaurantStore.com. Great prices, convenient online ordering, and virtually unlimited supplies make the Restaurant Store a food service professional’s premier source for restaurant supplies and equipment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
The Sales Associate with The Restaurant Store is responsible for focusing on customer service to all customers while achieving the following standards:
- Focus on business-to-business sales and customer service following TRS priority list (P1 = Customers in store; P2 = Customers on the phone; etc.)
- General store maintenance through down-stocking and merchandising functions, while also re-stocking over-the-road deliveries
- Ability to analyze inventory information on a basic level (i.e. Is product in stock? How can this product be ordered?)
- Promoting our privately labeled brands in order to maximize TRS gross profit
This position has the following physical requirements:
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 8 ½ hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.