Ace Cash Express
ACE Cash Express is currently looking for energetic, personable, and sales-oriented individuals to join our team! Use your sales skills to earn more with ACE! Hourly pay plus bonus incentives allow YOU to maximize your earning potential!
ACE currently has several openings for Retail Sales Associates. In this position you will have the opportunity to provide the highest level of customer service in a sales-oriented environment. Retail Sales Associates offer customers an array of financial products and services to best meet our customers’ needs.
The Retail Sales Associate serves as the face of ACE Cash Express to our customers. On top of providing customer service and facilitating sales, you will also build professional relationships with customers and gain in-depth knowledge of our lending, check cashing and prepaid card services.
If providing great customer service while generating sales and helping others meet their financial goals sounds exciting, then this is the opportunity for you!
Still reading? The part you’re really interested about: pay, benefits, and incentives! ACE offers competitive hourly rates for our Retail Sales Associates, along with incentives for meeting product sales goals. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after 90 days of continuous employment, including 2 weeks’ vacation, medical and dental benefits and 401K plan with company match, to name a few.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Educate and inform customers on the products available to them
- Suggest various products that may better suit their needs
- Offer additional services to enhance customers’ experience
- Provide the highest level of customer service over the phone and in person, while also serving as a resource to current and potential customers
- Tend to operational duties while in the store including but not limited to, cash handling, record keeping, and store security
What you need for the job:
- A high-energy and sales-oriented personality
- 1+ year of retail, hospitality, or restaurant experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task while still adhering to our customer service expectations
- Ability to work independently in a solitary environment, with little to no supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.