Our company is seeking motivated, dedicated, and confident individuals who wish to pursue a successful and gratifying career in the retail furniture industry. American Freight Furniture and Mattress has over 140 stores throughout the United States and we are growing. We have 30-40 new stores opening each year! Our employees earn an income well above the industry average and are offered Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, and more.
We will provide you with a 90 day training period in sales where you will learn all the essentials for success. After training is completed, there are excellent earning opportunities available as well as career advancement. The best candidates can fast track into Store and Regional Manager roles.
Job Type: Entry level; Full time
Retail Sales Associate Requirements:
- Sales experience a plus, but not required.
- Excels in a competitive environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building, communication, and presentation skills.
- We encourage applicants of all ages, as we do not discriminate based on an applicant’s age.
General Description of Duties:
- Boost company sales through exceptional customer service, selling skills, and team building.
- Increase your knowledge of our products, competitor’s products, current advertising, and marketing initiatives.
- Ensure customers are advised of our exciting product lines.
- Properly manage inventory and customer orders.
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation
- Health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for advancement to management position after 5 month training period
About American Freight
American Freight Furniture and Mattress has over 140 stores throughout the United States and we are growing. We have 40 stores opening just this year! Year after year, famous manufacturers turn to American Freight Furniture and Mattress stores for quick liquidation and disbursement of unclaimed freight, canceled orders, closeouts, overruns, and special buyouts. Our buyers purchase only large volumes of brand name furniture; including famous manufacturers like: Albany, American Furniture, Associated Bedding, Astoria, Beautyrest, Cramco, Crownmark, Delta, Dr. Marvin’s Sleep Products, Elements, Guardian, Hughes, Kith, Millcraft, Motion Eaze, Nordicrest,North Carolina Upholstery, Park Hill, Standard, Simmons, Serta, Solstice, Stewart & Hamilton, Stylecraft, Woodcrest and Worthington House.
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.