The hired candidate will work with a specific Regional Sales Manager in a territory to grow business with Packaged Ice Producer we are not calling enough; selling consumables such as packaging, merchandising and other supply items used in an ice plant. Making cold calls on new industries that utilize ice making equipment or handling equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Position based in Texas
- Representative would be calling on the packaged ice industry selling industrial equipment to ice plants and other industries who use large ice makers
- One to two-year training program working in different positions within Modern Ice to learn the company and the industry
- Extensive sales training in the field calling on customers with regional sales managers
- After two years, the successful representative would earn his own territory
- Utilize Salesbridge CRM for mapping strategy of client “holes” for business growth and work an agreement with the Regional Sales Manager on strategy.
- Call clients via phone when not traveling to develop client needs.
- Develop marketing ideas for marketing to execute, to help stay in contact with this growing business.
- Develop listing on potential convenience store call list and call.
- Develop an industrial call list and call.
- Update SalesBridge CRM each day on client communications and tasks.
- Meet weekly sales and contact goals set and agreed upon with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Navigate RSM needs with a larger and current client base.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Ability to interact with clients IN PERSON, on the phone, via written communication and Skype-like communications
- College degree
- Demonstrated ability to set goals, action plans to earn goals and that you have met goals
- Responsible driving record
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to ask questions to develop a true understanding of a client’s needs
- Experience with Word, email, iPad, excel, computers and phone systems
- Ability to work with numbers
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.