About The Rug Company:
Since our founding in 1997, The Rug Company has endeavored to create the most desirable rugs in the world. Uniquely, we achieve this by combining the ancient craft of quality rug making with the creative brilliance of some of today’s most accomplished designers. Our rugs are beautiful, distinctive and original.
We are a luxury rug company looking for an energetic, detail-oriented Sales Assistant for our San Francisco, CA, Showroom. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and responsible self-starter with a strong passion for continuous learning and professional development, as this position allows one on one personal interaction with key sales staff and management. The role entails supporting the sales staff with all tasks related to the servicing of accounts and will report to the San Francisco Showroom Director.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Entry level sales
- Research key accounts
- Assist clients
- Providing quotes
- Coordinate stock for showroom with warehouse
- Assist all team members on the sales floor
- Project management and sales support with new TRC Lab commercial quality
- Deposit checks
- Research and record client magazine/blog news
- Attend sales and product meeting as directed by your Manager
- Participate in all company sponsored training and as directed by your Manager.
- Entry Level – Will train the right candidate
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Possess good organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
- Must be professional and have good job stability
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.