Cobblestone Private Travel is a young and thriving travel company looking for a Sales and Operations Associateto join our team in our Bethesda, Maryland office. You must excel in a small and fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the owner to own your sales role and cultivate client growth. You’ll complete daily sales tasks with an unflinching eye toward big picture success and growth. Patience is an absolute necessity, as well as strength at building trust and relationships organically.
What we’re after:
The Sales and Operations Associateis responsible for all elements of trip planning and organization, from initial client contact to trip follow-up, post-travel. This role requires a proprietary sensitivity to clients’ needs, as well as strong organizational & interpersonal skills. Meticulous attention to detail and an ability to accurately and quickly prepare and organize documents are essential. Additionally, this position is phone-heavy and you will need to have a warm and helpful phone manner, plus the calm and flexibility to assess the urgency of a variety of situations.
- Provide an outstanding travel experience from start to finish, from initial client inquiry to post-travel evaluation
- Support with all sales-related needs
- Prompt sales-driven replies to inquiry calls and contact emails
- Create responsive, detailed itineraries and travel documents
- Keep records of communication, requests, travel information, and client details
- Nurture new clients & existing relationships
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation, assembly, and updates of pre-travel information packages
- Listen carefully while working one-on-one with clients to customize comprehensive private tours
- Continuous development of destination knowledge and resources
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with in-country partners
Skills Required: *
- Bright and articulate multi-tasker
- Curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- High degree of organizational skills and initiative – self-motivation is essential!
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and independently under pressure
- Strong critical thinking with a positive and solution-focused attitude
- Patience, a thick skin, and adaptability
- Team player: An “all hands on deck” attitude – no job is too big or too small.
- Ability to work with all personality types
- Interest and/or experience in international travel
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Patience and courtesy in all client interactions
- Strong customer service ethic and interpersonal skills, particularly in a phone-based service environment
- Excel in a small, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and a knack for managing complex logistics and details
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Work experience demonstrating you have all the above skills we need
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
This position is full-time and based in Bethesda, Maryland. To apply, please submit the following in PDF format:
- A detailed cover letter
Submit materials to admin at cobblestoneprivatetravel.com No calls, please.
Experience Level: Minimum 2 to 4 years in event planning, travel planning, or related fields. Experience with a boutique tour operator preferred.
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Position Type: Sales& Operations
Salary: Commensurate with work experience. Full-time contract position with possibility to extend.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- event planning, travel planning, or related: 2 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.