Hoffer Furniture is looking for a Sales & Marketing Representative to join the team. As a Hoffer Furniture Sales & Marketing Representative, you will enjoy the benefits of working with a company that is first in product quality–providing innovative corporate and residential rental solutions.
As a Sales & Marketing Representativefor Hoffer Furniture your primary activity is to develop relationships with influencers (i.e. on-site leasing agents & apartment locators) at multi-family properties and real estate related offices. Your goal is to educate these influencers on the various reasons for why they should send their clients to Hoffer Furniture for all their rental needs. You will be marketing to a specific territory of Multi-Family Housing Communities plus locators & realtors. You should consider yourself a sales manager over a 200-400 person sales force.
Note: This position will be working out of our offices near the Galleria area, daily.
- Call on multi-family properties and real estate related offices
- Schedule your own appointments
- Develop positive working relationships with new and established clients
- Make one-on-one and group presentations to educate leasing agents on new products and progress that make their job more productive and lucrative
- Identify new business opportunities, products and services to increase market share for Hoffer Furniture
- Maintain and expand database of apartment personnel
- Maintain a broad knowledge of industry news and trends
- Collaborate with internal teams and management to ensure successful execution of goals
- Increase awareness and visibility in the Houston market by conducting regular meetings with relevant prospects to develop and maintain relationships
- Deliver presentation materials and promote Hoffer Furniture through networking, including attendance at industry conferences and participation in local community organizations and trade associations, as well as through social media and email correspondence.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop new materials for client distribution
- Respond to ad hoc requests as well as all assignments and projects required to meet the needs of the business or as requested by management
- Results oriented
- Integrity and honesty
- Friendly personality
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer oriented
- Positive attitude
- Proven track-record in outside sales and marketing
- Computer literate in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and/or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills to interact successfully with a wide range of internal and external professional contacts
- Reliable Transportation
- Enjoy people
- Great smile
Additional Qualifications Desired:
- 1+ years’ experience in sales or marketing and/or managing an assigned territory
- Previous multi-family industry vendor experience
- Knowledge of marketing activities such as creating flyers, building emails, and engaging in social media groups (Canva / Adobe InDesign)
- Interior Decorating Skills to Design & Install Models, Guest Suites, Stagings, and More.
$35,000 – $45,000 Base Pay (based on experience) + Commission/Bonuses + Automobile Expenses + Insurance Benefits + Entertainment Allowance
Please submit cover letter + resume
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.