Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WFSP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Sales and Estimator
This individual will cultivate new business relationships, maintain existing accounts, and ensure the fulfillment of established sales goals through estimating and bidding fire protection projects. Embrace a consultative selling technique that includes the ability to analyze client needs, communicate appropriate solutions, and facilitate sales to closure.
- Review construction project plans, requirements, drawings, and specifications
- Prepare cost estimates and determine project constructability
- Secure plans and designs for developing pricing and proposals, acquire subcontract pricing, and comply with codes and permits
- Maintain contact with subcontractors of various trades and work to expand list of qualified subcontractors
- Establish contact with prospects and potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing outlined marketing strategies
- Develop positive and ongoing relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Define customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company offerings
- Close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog
- Maintain historical record of all sales and bidding documents/stats
- Provide input to improve company-wide business processes and systems
- Submit all required sales reports, data, expenses, and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner
- Conduct coordination with other departments to ensure proper handover of job information
- Conduct Project Manager functions as required and designated
- Five or more years experience in sprinkler sales, design and/or project management is required
- Experience in commercial, residential and industrial areas of fire protection industry is preferred
- NICET certification is a plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoSprink, HydraCAD or other specialized fire sprinkler layout software
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to use independent judgment
- Willing to coordinate with other departments in the company, with owners and General Contractors
- Able to regularly travel overnight, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.