New York, New York
1 Penn Plaza, Ste. 4207, New York, NY 10017
Uline is seeking a Sales Analyst to join our Sales team.
- Analyze data regarding sales performance, activity and company trends.
- Compile month-end sales analysis / analytics reports.
- Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Prepare studies, reports and sales analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior business and / or sales department experience a plus.
- Prior audit and analytics experience.
- MS Office and Access and SQL experience a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and writing skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communications skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and approach tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline’s incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.