Job Title: Outside Sales Agent
Department: Sales Office
Reports To: VP of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: Support the Account Executive Team and provide strategic solution on national and local accounts, responsible for account development to drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing, updating and making bookings
- Providing customer service over the phone and via email
- Advise customers on status of the freight and charges
- Identifying issues and developing solutions
- Inputting exception pricing on different accounts with approval of VP Sales
- Conduct regular sales calls with the assigned accounts
- Assist in review and resolve documentation problems to ensure no delays
- Developing and maintain relationships with key decision makers at accounts
- Presenting current trends related to revenue and tonnage to VP of Sales and Director of Business
- Identifying market opportunities and developing solutions to present to the customer
- Work closely with the weight & balance and warehouse operation.
- Supporting customer related issues and concerns thru follow up until issues are resolved
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree, Vocational Course or five years experience related to Sales and Marketing and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment testing, including a ten year background check as required by US Customs.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents related to cargo sales.
- Logistics Industry experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.