Broadcast | Sales & Administrative Assistant
Cumulus Kansas City is offering a great opportunity to learn the business side of the radio broadcasting industry as a Full Time Sales & Administrative Assistant. Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be a self-starter, and be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
Who We Are:
Cumulus Kansas City currently features 8 top-rated stations which include KCFX 101 The Fox, flagship of the second largest radio network in the NFL with 75 affiliate stations across 12 states, 94.9 KCMO, 102.5 Jack FM, X105.1 Alternative, 95.7 The Vibe, Magic 107.3, and KCMO Talk Radio. At Cumulus Kansas City we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 453 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels. For more information, visit www.cumulus.com.
Cumulus Kansas City is looking for a Sales and Administrative Assistant Full-time, salaried position. Preferred candidates will have one to two years of administrative/sales support experience, preferably in a broadcast or advertising agency environment, but not required. Must be highly organized and detail oriented. Candidate must possess excellent math and computer skills, including proficiency of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Power Point. Exceptional spelling, grammar, editing and composition skills are necessary. Experience in customer relation skills, both in person and over the telephone required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Sales Managers and Sales Representatives in the day to day functions of the sales organization as a member of the Support Team.
- Creating proposals and sales materials, including graphics components for sales materials.
- Training in radio-specific research and sales programs to assist the Sales Representatives in preparing sales presentations, account system implementation, and other documents as assigned.
- Input of broadcast orders and production orders in proprietary systems
- Responsible for assisting with the front desk responsibilities as needed to assist clients and listeners, as well as filing, promotion coordination, and other support duties for all departments as needed.
- 1 to 2 plus years of experience in fast-paced administrative/office environment preferred
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization and follow-through skills
- Great team player and problem solver
- Knowledge of Photoshop a plus but not required
What We Offer:
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Creative and collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay
- Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.