ELS is hiring Sales Associates
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers’ needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers – as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
What are we looking for?
ELS is looking for an energetic and passionate team member to help our clients find their dream home. In this dynamic role, sales associates get to show off our charming Ellenton, FL community. Take advantage of the 5 heated swimming pools, 5 clubhouses, marina, fishing pier, woodworkers shop and over 100 clubs and activities.
Why is this an amazing job for you?
This is not a 9-5, sit-behind-a-desk job. Instead, you will develop and execute upon creative marketing plans designed to drive business to our property. Our sales team is highly reciprocal and everyone works together towards a common goal.
What you will do as a sales assistant:
- You will support and participate in the sales process of new and used homes.
- You’ll spend some time on the phone conducting preliminary sales calls with potential buyers.
- Handling of the residential applications.
- You’ll be meeting with residents and buyers in order to facilitate showings with the sales agen and sending “Thank You” notes to all potential customers.
- You will also be collaborating with the sales agent, resort manager, regional sales manager and/or regional manager to develop the community sales & marketing plans.
- Develop strong resident relations with ongoing communications and an all-encompassing attitude of courteous, respect, and customer service.
- Accomplish required administrative tasks accurately, efficiently, and in a timely manner, while handling priorities.
- What exceptional qualities can you bring to the position?
- You have robust customer service and sales skills with a history of success.
- Communication is your thing-you have the gift of gab and you are able to communicate effectively with potential customers, sales leadership and the operations team.
- You have proven skills in PR and Marketing so you can get the word out.
- Your math skills are strong and you have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and, of course, commissions.
- You are detail oriented and notice the little things.
- We hire great teammates who enjoy collaborating and jumping in to get the job done.
- You have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. This is required.
***Experience with leasing and rentals preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: salary, health insurance, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, and paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our excellent resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we thank all applicants.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.