S. Abraham & Sons, Inc.
The Sales Administrator provides sales support within their assigned region. Assists the Sales Team in meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals. Reports to the Manager – Sales Administration and Senior Sales Administrator.
- Nurtures a full partnership relationship between SAS and its customers.
- Provides internal sales support within assigned sales region.
- Coordinates sales administrative services with the other departments to work toward a common goal.
- Develops on-going improvements in sales and sales support.
- Provides sales support through administrative services.
- Maintains an on-going liaison between S. Abraham and Sons and its customer base
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Hours listed are general hours and may be altered as needed. Additional hours may be required to fulfill job duties and position expectations.
Education and Experience
- Microsoft software skills. A minimum proficiency level of intermediate in: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access
- Self-starter who is resourceful & self-reliant
- Effective time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to problem solve and select appropriate response
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and frequent interruptions
- Performs well with varying duties as necessary
Equal Employment Policy
- Abraham & Sons, Inc. hiring and employment practices are based on job qualifications, performance, and/or conduct without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, height, weight, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.