The Sales Administrator (SA) assists with all sales-related duties including coordinating Sales team activities, providing clerical support, tracking reports, and managing leads. The Sales Administrator reports to the Director of Sales (DoS). The SA performs several duties focused on customer satisfaction and the management of sales documents. This position works during regular business hours; however, overtime may be required at times as well as some travel for trade shows and events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist in the coordination and scheduling of Educational Seminars, Trade Shows and Events including, but not limited to the following:
- Keep a calendar of Events up to date on the company’s operating system.
- Work with DoS at the first of each quarter to assign Sales representatives to Events.
- Work with the team assigned to each event making sure all marketing materials are ordered/shipped and tracked.
- Coordinate the shipping of booth equipment, games, etc. to and from trade shows.
- Keep an updated summary of each Event and other files (like the vendor agreement) on the company’s operating system.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to promote Embed or Booking Boss Brands ensure high attendee traffic to the booth.
- Manage the registration of sponsored attendees to guarantee Embed and or Booking Boss meets Event expectations.
Manage all Sales leads and inquiries:
- Collect leads from Events and seminars to distribute to Embed Sales Representatives.
- Qualify leads from the web site, Sales Inbox, and Sales information phone line then distribute qualified leads to the Sales team and input the lead into Salesforce.
- Understand the Sales process from lead qualification to sale completion and invoicing in order to assist in the Sales process as needed.
- Keep informed on current System components and correct Item Codes to provide accurate information to Sales team and customers.
- Review all Embed System Order Submissions for accuracy and completeness and make necessary changes to Sales Orders if needed.
- Work with the DoS to prepare and automate Sales reports.
- Assist in the maintenance and creation of promotional assets such as Power Point presentations, Event agendas, and product promotions.
- Prepare and keep up to date all sales documentation.
- Offer suggestions to the DoS for improvements in all areas pertaining to Sales and related functions.
- Understand the operation and application of the Embed software and perform web demos of the software use if needed.
- Produce documents written and clearly organized using proper sentence construction, punctuation, and grammar through Microsoft tools.
- Document and manage all meeting notes and minutes in Salesforce and distribute to the team.
- Establish cooperative working relationships with associates, customers, and industry partners.
- Communicate effectively with individuals in a face-to-face, one-on-one or group setting, or by telephone.
- Consistently meet deadlines and assist the Sales team in meeting their deadlines and milestones by keeping an up to date calendar of all internal and external key dates.
- Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or others.
- Other duties as directed.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good working knowledge of Windows 10.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Well-organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Three years of experience in a Sales and Marketing Support role or similar position.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline preferred
- Proven record of accomplishment in related field(s).
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Basic Excel
- Occasional domestic and International travel may be required.
- Passport or ability to acquire a passport is mandatory
- Normal working hours are 8 am – 5 pm; however, some work outside of normal hours should be expected.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to rent a vehicle.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Standard office equipment
- Specialized computer equipment and peripherals pertaining to the Embed System.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The statements are not intended to be a complete or exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties or skills that may be required or of benefit to individuals in this position. All employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.