We are in search of a self-motivated, extremely organized, independent, smart individual to play a pivotal role as Sales Administrator within our Sales Team.
WIN/WIN MISSIONS :
As the Sales Administrator, you will be responsible for :
- Maintaining and reporting key sales activities utilizing our CRM and other applications.
- Supporting the Sales Team in creating and communicating on a weekly, monthly and annual basis reports for Corporate Executives, President and Sales Directors.
- Serving as point of contact for customers in relation to orders as well as onboarding new customers. Collaborate with MarCom and Sales to qualify open leads from online, phone, shows we attend, and inputting them into our CRM for further qualification by the Sales Team.
KEY SKILLS & MINDSET :
- Proven customer service experience
- Possess the ability to follow process and hold others accountable for following process
- Extensive experience with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 (specifically Excel and PowerPoint) Ability to stay organized, prioritize and communicate with all members of the organization
- Must be able to multi-task, work autonomously and think for yourself
- Identify key areas for process improvement and propose new efficient and cost-effective alternatives
- Be a proactive and positive team member to Sigfox USA
“Sigfox, as a learning organization and open minded on Diversity is ready to welcome Extra-ordinary people and adapt their Workplace”
Job Type: Full-time
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.