UMC is a world-leading semiconductor foundry that delivers industry-leading technology. UMC also offers value-added services such as extensive IP resources, design libraries & full front-end & backend support.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Account Manager, Sales
Account Manager is to manage the businesses and customer relationships as well as developing plans for business growth.
- Executes and exceeds assigned BP targets sales revenue
- Understands the customers’ business, markets, end customers and their business strategy
- Develops short & long term forecasting of customer tape outs and customer volume demand
- Identifies risk relative to customer business and loading and develop risk mitigation plan
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Represents the company professionally and communicates appropriately
- Profiles and penetrates key decision makers and build knowledge and relationship with them
- Works and coordinates seamlessly with other departments in order to meet account performance objectives and customer needs
- Conducts market intelligence: provides facts, evaluates, validates interpret, assesses and communicates impacts to business strategy including updating and proposals to the management
- Manages alignment of customers’ forecast and the company’s capacity
- Represents the company’s solution and aligns customer needs
- Drives alignment of customers’ product roadmap and the company’s technology roadmap in order to grow foundry share
- Identifies and works towards common solution fit and successful engagement for new business opportunities within existing customers and potential new customers
- Bachelor degree or above major in relevant disciplines: Supply Chain Management/Electrical Engineering, Chemistry/Physics/Material Science
- Minimum 5 years of previous work experience in semiconductor industry
- Attention to detail, analytical with strong logical thinking
- Excellent customer orientation and excellent communication skills (writing and presentation)
- Capability to work together with cross-functional team to execute projects in a fast paced environment
We offer competitive compensation & benefit package.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.