Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Progressive commercial experience within the automotive OEM industry or Tier 1 global suppliers, with proven sales track record of having managed a minimum sales revenue of US$25 million with steady business growth
- Strong knowledge of the automotive industry
- Understanding of how to build customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategies. Provide strategic vision for a complex organization, yet be sufficiently disciplined to ensure its tactical performance in a results-oriented environment and industry.
- Ability to think strategically, to break strategies down into action plans and to execute action plans with cross-functional teams on a global basis.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively in writing and speaking to key stakeholders in the business at all levels. Knows how to maintain a close and healthy tie between US and the HQ.
- Strong influencing skills; able to mobilize resources without having direct ownership.
- Strong commercial acumen, with ability to influence and negotiate agreements.
- A self-starter and results-driven individual, committed to delivering results with the ability to focus and provide focus to others on delivering key initiatives, and possesses a “can do” attitude
- Trustworthy and acts with integrity. Ability to establish credibility at all levels, inside and outside the organization
- Proactive thinker with the ability to respond to unexpected situations
Years of Experience
5-10 years of experience with direct OE sales.
Prior JOEM experience is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Finance
Special Requirements (i.e.: Overtime, Travel, etc.)
- Approximately 10-20% travel, both domestic and international
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.