About Ministry Brands:
We are the leading Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform for Faith-Based Organizations (“FBOs”). We are the only comprehensive End-To-End technology solution for FBOs who are at the early stage of technology adoption propelling rapid growth. We are a single team, supporting a family of partners who share a common vision: empower the church to produce better results through technology.
Currently, we serve our clients in five key areas:
1. Online giving
2. Church management software (ChMS)
3. Website design and content management
4. Mobile applications
5. Finance and accounting software
We equip over 80,000 churches in the United States and abroad with some combination of the above services. Our vision is to be the leading provider of software, services, and information platforms for churches, ministries, and those they serve.
Reporting to the Director or Manager of Sales, the Sales Development Reps will assist Sales Representatives with lead qualification, opportunity management for both new business, upgrade, and add-on business. The Business Development Representative must have an aptitude for technology and understand the unique dynamic of the industry that we serve with our solutions. Additionally, they will need to possess the relational skills necessary to engage and consultatively educate our prospects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Qualifying prospects seeking solutions to reach their internal goals
- Employing good follow up and management practices to provide exceptional prospect/client service
- Assess the true needs of the seeking prospect in preparation for demonstration, along with the appropriate personnel (prospect) that will influence or make the final decision
- Assist Sales Representatives with sales process follow-up, pipe management & sales closing responsibilities
- Attending and participating in trade shows, conferences and other sales and marketing events
- Assist in maintaining and entering all prospects and new sales information into the applicable CRM
- Develop and maintain product knowledge and be an industry expert within the Faith market
- Performs other job-related tasks, as assigned by Sales Management
- Adheres to all company policies and values
- 1-3 years Inside Sales experience in a fast-paced Telesales environment
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet goals
- Articulate, confident, driven professional with the ability to work with like-minded professionals in a results-oriented, fast-paced and growing environment
- Ability to quickly build rapport and “connect” with new prospects
- Demonstrate sales ability, assertive, persistent, good listening skills, dedication & ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills, as well as interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers and internal partners
- Strong organizational skills with experience utilizing CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent sales experience
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of sales processes and techniques
- Must have strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Must have successful closing skills and the ability to solve practical problems
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite of Applications
- Must possess excellent customer service, time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work autonomously with little guidance from management
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet inflexible deadlines while maintaining composure
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative-working relationships with those contacted during the work assignment
- Must be able to occasionally work nights and/or weekends to meet deadlines or support customers
Education and Experience:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution is preferred
- Preferred 1-3 years business development experience in a SaaS sales environment
Ministry Brands is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.