At Vibra Healthcare, we’re on a first name basis. Our managers greet you by your first name and know why you’re passionate about healthcare. Throughout your day, you collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to create a course of recovery for the patient you know so well.
Vibra Hospital of Southeastern Michigan, located in Taylor, MI, is currently seeking experienced Respiratory Therapists – RT’s – to join our team!
Current opening for FULL-Time, Day Shift.
The RT is responsible for providing efficient, quality-oriented patient care within the scope of the department’s policy/procedure manual. Performs support activities such as equipment maintenance, changes, inventory, and sets up and operates various types of respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness.
- Graduate of a Respiratory Therapy program required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory
- Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
- Critical care and/or artificial airway and ventilator care experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.