St. John's Hospital
Education and Work Experience
- State Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License required.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required.
- 2 years experience as an RCP preferred.
- ACLS certificate within 60 day of hire and maintain current.
- NRP certificate preferred.
- PALS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science degree required. If there is no Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree, a high school diploma or equivalent is required
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.