E.A. Sween Company
The Route Sales Representative (RSR) is responsible for maintaining and growing same store sales by developing positive relationships and servicing customers in a professional manner on a designated route, which includes selling, ordering products by using a handheld computer, delivering, merchandising and promoting EA Sween products.
- Sales/Customer Service
- Make all deliveries daily as scheduled and sequenced.
- Service all assigned accounts on the route by ordering, delivering, date coding and merchandising products.
- Markets new products and services to maximize sales and shelf space within existing accounts.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to reach sales initiatives.
- Create effective plans in partnership with sales support to maintain and grow route.
- Inventory Management
- Manages inventory level by using handheld computer, Smart Phone or tablet to record sales and manage inventory.
- Maintain accurate inventory within cold storage; manage replenishments.
- Support EA Sween’s Safety Culture; maintains and drives company route truck safely and uses equipment properly to load and unload truck.
- Correctly completes DOT logs and submits other documentation, paperwork and deposits on time.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of assigned vehicle operation, i.e. maintain vehicle, keep vehicle clean inside and outside, PM, pre-trip, and post trip inspection.
- Must be at least 21 per DOT regulations; have and maintain a valid driver’s license for the state living in; must be able to pass a DOT physical, pre-employment drug screen and background verification.
- Must be able to work 45-55 hours each week to ensure customers are serviced. Company-paid travel overnight if required per route.
- Minimum of one year previous route sales experience required.
- Strong motivation to build and maintain customer relationships. Excellent customer service abilities with strong management skills required. Able to professionally communicate, both written and verbal, with a diverse group of customers and EA Sween personnel is required.
- Must have keen mathematical, organizational and reasoning ability to complete audits.
- Proficient technical skills, including use of a Smart Phone, tablet and lap top along with knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Previous Route Delivery Experience or Customer Service Experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Step safely in/out and operate company route truck per company standard practices and DOT regulations.
- Repetitively lift/carry up to 25 pounds an occasionally lift up to 80 pounds, possibly with assistance.
- Push/pull up to 300 pounds while using a cart/dolly.
- Bend, turn, twist, step up, reach out, reach overhead and lift overhead, push and pull.
- Work in a widely varying temperature environment indoors and outdoors, including all weather conditions.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.