Detail Garage is your Destination for car care, professional auto detailing supplies, detailing equipment, car care accessories and training. Started by professional auto detailers and passionate care enthusiasts at heart, Detail Garage was born out of a need to create the ultimate playground and community for car care enthusiasts.
We are seeking qualified Retail Sales Associates to join our Burbank, CA. team and lifestyle.. As a Retail Sales Associate at Detail Garage you will report to the Store Manager. You’ll be responsible to meet exceed customer expectation by delivering first class customer support, providing in depth product knowledge and create an awesome experience for our customers. We expect all Sales Associates to handle a very diverse and extensive workload that can go from very slow to very busy in a matter of minutes, the ideal candidate must be self-starting, motivated and be able to use down time to assist in the store day to day operations.
Instagram – Detail Garage
Facebook – Detail Garage
Youtube – Detail Garage
– Maintain brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, etc)
– Support company standards of passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement.
– Greet and engage customers, discovering their auto care product needs.
– Provide excellent customer service and offer an unforgettable shopping experience.
– Assist Manager with ensuring product and displays are maintained per the sales floor maintenance guidelines.
– Ability to qualify, overcome objections, offer add-ons and up-sells that create value and a good fit for the customer.
– As a representative of Detail Garage you will demonstrate integrity and honesty in all interactions with Associates and Customers. Safeguards confidential information, cash and credit card information, and merchandise.
– Ability to lift and move product and restock merchandise as necessary. Maintain merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards.
– Maintain sales productivity, store maintenance, store appearance inside / outside and merchandising standards.
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Detail Garage associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Detail Garage is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Full & Part Time positions available..
Submit your resume via pdf or word doc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Store Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Cash register/POS systems
- Transactions for multiple payment types, including credit cards and cash
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.