RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (RRT)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Develop your career as a clinician with the ability to deal with the most complex respiratory issues. Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recoveries. We are currently seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) to join our team. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill-building resources and advancement opportunities.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Develop specialized skills to manage chronically critically ill patients.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of critical care nurses, physical and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and physicians to assist patients to regain their ability to function independently.
- Develop relationships with patients and their families.
- Evaluating patient and recommends a treatment plan
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes
- Performing timely and accurate documentation
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
- Graduate of a respiratory care program
- Current licensure to practice as a Respiratory Therapist in the state
- Being a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Current BLS
- ACLS to be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Critical Care experience in a hospital setting is a plus!
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Our hospitals small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient.
We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.