Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Director of Respiratory Therapy, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician’s orders, department policies and procedures. Participates in Performance Improvement Activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
- Current TMB Respiratory Therapist Licensure.
- Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
- Current NPR Certifications – if working in the NICU
- Current BLS certification, ACLS and PALS
- Current Stable Certification for NICU, if working in NICU
- Fire safety training
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages optional.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to use blood gas analyzers, ventilators, EKG, bedside PFT
- Ability to perform chest PT.
- Current yearly skills competency testing
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.