HealthONE is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 10,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE family, The Medical Center of Aurora, North Suburban Medical Center, Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, Rose Medical Center, Sky Ridge Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center, and Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital work together to provide a higher level of care.
In addition, our family of services includes six hospital free-standing emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgery centers, occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, imaging centers, and AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportation across a 10-state region.
We are currently searching for Respiratory Practitioners and have positions open at North Suburban Medical Center, Rose Medical Center, Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, and the Medical Center of Aurora.
Respiratory Practitioner *Responsibilities: *
- The RRT will provide services, timely and efficiently, at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by the department.
- The RRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Respiratory Care Departments Policy and Procedure Manual and will assist in assigned administrative tasks, and will maintain clinical competencies through participation in educational and orientation programs.
- The RRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertise and education to departmental staff members and other members of the healthcare team.
Position Requirements: **
Licensure/Certification/Registration: ** Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Respiratory Therapist; Registration – National Board for Respiratory Care; BLS, ACLS, upon hire. PALS, NRP highly preferred. *NRP required for Presbyterian/St. Luke’s and North Suburban Medical Center positions.
Education: ** Graduate of an Accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
Experience: ** One year experience in acute care preferred
Special Qualifications: ** Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient
As a HealthONE employee you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Training and Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement and Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a CFP
- PTO accrual starting from day one of employment
Job Type: Full-time
- acute care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Respiratory Therapist (Required)
- NRP (Preferred)
- PALS (Preferred)
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.