Advanced Lifeline Services, Inc. is seeking Respiratory Care Practitioners to join our dynamic team! Advanced Lifeline Services (ALS) specializes in operating ventilator programs in skilled nursing facilities. ALS is committed to competitive pay and benefits for its employees.
Qualified candidates; must be able to perform all aspects of respiratory care under the supervision of the department manager, be a graduate of an AMA approved school of respiratory therapy, have a current WA Respiratory Therapy License, have active NBRC credentials and current CPR certification required.
- Provide respiratory care to patients per physician orders and established policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient care plans.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Maintain and promote good customer relations; communicate with management, coworkers, facility staff, patients, family members, and other caretakers in a professional manner.
- Provide instruction to patients and other caretakers in the methods and objectives of therapy.
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
- Respiratory Therapist: 1 year
- Certified Respiratory Technician or Registered Respiratory Therapist active credentials by the NBRC
- Current WA RCP license
- Current BLS and/or CPR certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
Advanced Lifeline Respiratory Services (ALRS) has been providing respiratory care services through skilled nursing facilities since 1989. Working in facilities across multiple states, we give superior care to patients with ventilator management, tracheotomy care or other respiratory needs. Our role as independent contractors allows us to remain at the forefront of respiratory treatment practices. ALRS partners with skilled nursing facilities to provide care in an atmosphere that is relaxing, welcoming and conducive to maximum recovery. Our unique respiratory care program utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and the latest in respiratory therapy practices. This combination of environment, team and therapy supports the best possible recovery outcome and the highest quality of life.
Screenings: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Other
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.