Regional Home Care, the Northeast’s leading independent sleep therapy service and supplier of respiratory services and durable medical equipment, is looking for a full time Respiratory Therapist in the Lebanon, New Hampshire area.
The Respiratory Therapist provides physician-directed therapy. The RT performs CPAP/BiPAP set ups, mask fittings, troubleshooting of machines, educates patients on the maintenance and cleaning of all supplies and equipment. The RT will be trained in the operation of all equipment relevant to the associated therapies and be able to demonstrate this expertise upon request.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fits PAP patients with the appropriate mask type and size according to physicians orders or best fit.
- Ensures parameters of O2 treatment is optimum
- Observes all equipment and verifies it is functioning properly, is able to troubleshoot equipment issues
- Using the Brightree System, updates patients records with all essential information, creates notes, completes orders, and access physicians prescriptions.
- Observes all HIPAA and JCAHO regulations and standards regarding protected health information and patient services.
- Participates in regular re-education and in-service schedule regarding respiratory patient care.
- 1 year of RT experience with sleep disorders is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Sleep Apnea, able to communicate effectively with the patient or caregiver.
- Past hospital/home care experience preferred
- Ability to use email and wireless communication devices efficiently
- Must be able to work in a clinical setting as necessary- this includes sitting, standing, walking, carrying necessary inventory at varying intervals.
- Frequently communicates with patients in person as well as on the phone answering questions accurately and professionally during prescheduled times.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits package and great work environment with opportunity for growth. Interested candidates should forward a resume with cover letter and salary requirements.
Required license or certification:
RCP New Hampshire
Accreditation by The American Board of Sleep Medicine
Job Type: Full-time
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.