New England Sinai Hospital, a Steward Family hospital is a progressive, regional, 182-bed long-term acute care hospital, which provides complex medical care, comprehensive pulmonary and specialized ambulatory services. We are looking for a Respiratory Therapist.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Under general direction of the Medical Director of respiratory care, or designee, utilizes the application of scientific principles for the identification, prevention, remediation, research, and rehabilitation of acute or chronic cardiopulmonary dysfunction.
- Massachusetts license to practice Respiratory Care
- National Board for Respiratory Care Credentials as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience as a Respiratory Therapist or Respiratory Therapy Aide.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.