Rainbow Rehabilitation Centers, Inc. and its affiliates (Rainbow) have successfully been treating individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries for more than 30 years. With more than 35 residential locations, five treatment centers, a NeuroRehab Campus and two vocational centers, Rainbow offers services that span nearly every aspect of brain and spinal cord injury recovery and rehabilitation. Our residential settings include adult homes, child and adolescent homes, town houses and semi-independent living apartments. Day treatment, home and community-based rehabilitation and outpatient services are also available. Rainbow employees share a commitment to make a major difference in the quality of life for our clients. Rainbow’s ability to inspire our clients to realize their greatest potential is dependent upon our employees. For this reason, we strive to attract and retain the best talent, support our employees, and create an environment that enables them to provide the highest level of care and customer service. Rainbow sets the standard of excellence in the health care industry with employees who are dedicated to providing truly great care.
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for all respiratory care including evaluating clients, initiating and conducting therapeutic procedures, training staff, maintaining client records, checking and operating equipment. As part of the healthcare inpatient team the Respiratory Therapists works closely with providers, nurses and other staff in delivering client services and assuring safety.
Evaluate and assess respiratory clients
Over see an preform Tracheostomy and stoma care
Document program notes
Attend client program meetings
- Conducts quality assurance audits and quality control monitoring
- Assist and train subordinate staff
- Establishes and maintains respiratory equipment par-level and required maintenance records
- Troubleshoots equipment malfunctions
- Order all respiratory supplies
- Maintains appropriate licensure to practice Respiratory Therapy
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Previous experience in a rehabilitation setting preferred
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA Privacy Rules
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to set priorities
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Acceptable under the State of Michigan Good Moral Character Statute
- Ability to lift, maneuver and carry up to 30 lbs.
EEO/Drug Free Employer.
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.