Salina Regional Health Center
The SRHC Respiratory Care staff members are proud of our profession and the patient care we provide around the clock.
Our scope is diagnostics, critical care and managing lung diseases in all ages.
RT’s travel throughout the hospital helping our co-workers assess and treat patients.
They are emergent responders for trauma, code blue, rapid response and MTP.
We also work to educate our patients for better health after discharge.
Position Summary: **
- This position is responsible for independently performing respiratory care procedures which requires the ability to interpret physician orders, assess patient needs, deliver prescribed therapy and evaluate patient response. This includes invasive procedures that may be performed with minimal supervision and minor assistance in patient care units and critical care areas. Therapists will serve in a consulting role by communicating suggestions to other members of the clinical team regarding the respiratory care delivered to patients in all areas of the hospital. The position requires the ability to respond promptly to changes in workload and make adjustments in assignments as needed to achieve optimal productivity, efficacy and quality patient care.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Education
- Associate degree in Respiratory Care from an accredited program
- Minimum Experience
- 1 year Respiratory Care experience preferred
- Required Registration/License/Certification
- Current Kansas license or eligible for Kansas license
- Registered Respiratory Therapist credential from the NBRC
Job Type: Full-time
- RRT or test eligible (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.