Summa Health is currently seeking to hire….Respiratory Therapist to join our growing team! Locations at Summa Health System-Barberton Campus and Akron Campus available. Full-time and Part-time positions
Are you interested in being a part of one of the areas only adult ECMO program? Summa’s Respiratory Care Department provides RTs the opportunity to be a member of the ECMO team!
Are you interested in the high acuity associated with a Level 1 Trauma Center and a variety of Critical Care Units? RTs are staffed in the ED and ICUs at multiple Summa Health campuses.
Do you believe that population health and patient centered care are the future of healthcare? We do at Summa Health. RTs are empowered to be part of the multi-disciplinary team approach under this care model here at Summa Health.
Professional growth is offered here as well, including additional RT training as: Tobacco Treatment Specialist (CTTS/NCTTP), ECMO specialist, disease specific navigator roles (ex: Lung Nodule Navigator).
Join “Our Commitments” and be a part of Summa’s Respiratory Care Team.
Summa Health System is recognized as one of the region’s top employers by a number of third party organizations, including NorthCoast 99. Exceptional candidates gravitate to Summa because of its culture, passion for delivering excellent service to our patients and families commitment to our philosophy of servant leadership, collegial working relationships at every level of the organization and competitive pay and benefits.
- Administers a variety of Respiratory Therapy modalities and interventions to patients according to physician order and/or hospital approved policies and protocols based on evidenced based research, guidelines, and algorithms.
- Graduate of an A.M.A. approved program for Respiratory Therapists (Registry eligible)
- Valid Ohio license to practice Respiratory Care, granted by the Ohio Respiratory Care Board (ORCB).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Respiratory Therapist: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.