Seeking an experienced Respiratory Therapist for a hospital in the Denver, CO area.
SHIFT: 3 Full Time Nights (rotating weekends)
2 Full Time Days (rotating weekends)
NICU/PICU Level 4 experience preferred
- The RRT will provide services, timely and efficiently, at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by the department.
- The RRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Respiratory Care Departments Policy and Procedure Manual and will maintain clinical competencies through participation in educational and orientation programs.
- The RRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertise and education to departmental staff members and other members of the healthcare team.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Registration – National Board for Respiratory Care
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, ART and NRP upon hire
- No CRT only RRT will be accepted, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Graduate of an Accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
- Min 2 yrs experience in acute care preferred.
- NICU/PICU Level 4 experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient
- MUST have experience in high risk delivery, using ventilators in a PICU
- MUST have experience with Trachs and Vents
- Must be proactively communicative and passionate with patients
- NICU/PICU Level 4 experience preferred.
- Facility has an ECMO team
- Great opportunity to grow
Facility offers attractive compensation, benefits and potentially relocation assistance!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- NICU: 1 year (Preferred)
- Respiratory Therapist: 2 years (Preferred)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.