Durable Medical Equipment
8111 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237
PRN (As Needed); 0.00/week
WHAT WE NEED
Patient-first respiratory therapists
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Education, monitoring, evaluation and treatment are all important aspects of our Respiratory Therapy program. The Registered Respiratory Therapist oversees all of them for patients of all ages. It’s a hands-on, patient-care position in an environment that values compassionate, joyful service.
Are you able to accurately follow a care plan? Do you provide exceptional patient care? Are you good at explaining procedures? We have a special place waiting for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in patient education.
- Perform patient assessments.
- Evaluate need for diagnostic exam.
- Evaluate and perform modality.
- Participate in team process.
- Evaluate effectiveness of therapy.
Participate in performance improvement.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Utilize time productively.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
- Assist with the orientation of new staff.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
License(s): Respiratory Therapist
Travel: Up to 100%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.