HME SPECIALISTS, LLC
SHARE YOUR PASSION AND JOIN OUR TEAM OF PASSIONATE, CARING PROFESSIONALS!
We offer a competitive compensation package plus additional on-call pay. HME Specialists is a medical equipment, supplies and service provider and has an immediate opening for a Respiratory Therapist in the Las Cruces area. Respiratory Therapists are responsible for delivery, setup and education of respiratory equipment while providing efficient and high-quality patient care.
- RRT/CRT and current NM RCP license required
- Will consider Respiratory Therapy student license
- Requires a clean driving record
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills
HME SPECIALISTS OFFERS A COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, disability and AFLAC.
- PTO Accrual – increases based on years of service
- Years of Service Incentive Award Program
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Employee discounts
- Cell phone provided
- Company car for business use
If you meet the above qualifications, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume TODAY to join our team of passionate, caring professionals!
Job Type: Full-time
- Respiratory Therapist: 1 year (Preferred)
- RRT/CRT and current NM RCP (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.