As a company leading the change in a static industry, we’re looking for smart entrepreneurial people that aren’t afraid to push harder than they ever have. We welcome new ideas that are focused on bettering our business, empowering our customers and impacting lives because at the end of the day, that’s why we exist.
AdaptHealth is a premier full-service HME company in the United States – offering a full-scope of cost-efficient HME and respiratory care products and services that aim to keep patients comfortable and thriving in their own homes. We have a relentless commitment to using innovation to transform the HME industry, break the status quo and provide the best quality care.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking to hire a Respiratory Therapist who will be responsible for instructing patients and their caregivers on the safe and proper use of the medical equipment and supplies they have been prescribed by their physician. As well as educating the Adapthealthstaff on the proper use of various respiratory related medical equipment and provide clinical guidance on the safe and proper use of respiratory related equipment.
- Comply with all applicable company policies, procedures, and patient protocols. Comply with all current government regulations and professional standards respecting patient care.
- Participate in educational and professional programs and/or review professional literature on an ongoing basis to maintain knowledge and competency in current and developing techniques, professional standards, and the HME products and services offered by Adapthealth.
- Educate patients in proper use and care of respiratory equipment in the home setting.
- Educate fellow company employees on the features and benefits of respiratory equipment as well as applicable safety factors as requested.
- Maintain rapport with ordering physicians. Inform the physicians and pertinent others of the changes in the patient’s condition through visit reports and telephone communication.
- Assist in resolving patient equipment problems under emergency conditions.
- Assist with preventative maintenance, required service checks, and patient/environmental assessment on home respiratory equipment during scheduled visits to patients.
- Assume on-call responsibilities during non-business hours in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain, update, and implement patients’ Plan-of-Care, and records according to company policy.
- Monitor respiratory supply levels.
- Familiarity with all lines of HME equipment and supplies to meet customer needs.
- Language: (Intermediate) Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Math: (Basic) Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Reasoning: (Intermediate) Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of word processing (Microsoft office), spreadsheet, inventory, order processing, and Internet software.
- ·Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Compensation and Benefits:
AdaptHealthoffers a competitive compensation package commensurate with the market and candidate’s experience. We have a comprehensive benefit offering with National providers.
AdaptHealthis an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate based onrace, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.