Providence Health & Services
Providence is calling a Respiratory Therapist (* *Respiratory Therapy , On-Call Variable Shift, 0.0 FTE) to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Be an integral part of the interdisciplinary team that cares for patients of all ages.
- Manage, assess, plan, and evaluate care for patients with acute and/or chronic cardiopulmonary deficiencies and abnormalities.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of a 2 year or 4 year AMA accredited school of Respiratory Therapy
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner in Washington State (New graduates of AMA accredited school must be in the process of entry level exam to obtain a permanent license)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registry eligible therapist
- If not Registered on date of hire, must become Registered within 2 years
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Preferred certifications:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Providers
- Previous experience as a Respiratory Therapist
- Previous experience in acute care/critical care
- Proficiency with computers and clinical applications
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children’s Hospital has a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over 600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da Vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening conditions know they’ll find the care and comfort they need at Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits – see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Respiratory Therapists
Req ID: 227073
|Better Chance At Finding High Paying Job Elite Carrier Seeker|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.