Sign On Bonus/Relocation Assistance Provided!
Day Shift Position Available in Clinton, MO!
Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare located in the beautiful Midwest in Clinton, MO!
In this role, the successful candidate is responsible for ensuring and coordinating delivery of prescribed pulmonary function testing services through direct performance of laboratory studies. The therapist is also responsible for the proper preparation and setup of extended cardiac monitors to assist physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac and peripheral vascular patients.
Under the general supervision of the Manager of Pulmonary Services and department director, the Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist:
Provides appropriate instruction/education to patients;
Demonstrates proficiency in management of pulmonary function laboratory operations;
Demonstrates proficiency in patient assessment, clinical aerosol delivery and emergency management procedures related to performance of diagnostic pulmonary function testing;
Demonstrates proficiency in the calibration and operation of laboratory equipment and performance of diagnostic pulmonary function testing;
Demonstrates knowledge of accepted standards, policies, procedures, staff responsibilities and instrumentation related to provision of diagnostic pulmonary function testing;
Other duties as assigned.
Extended Cardiac Monitoring
Proper skin prep and placement of cardiac monitors;
Thorough patient education about service and monitor use;
Documents actions taken within patient records;
Facilitates orders for monitors and supplies;
Other duties as assigned.
Why You Should Apply:
- Annual performance incentive program
- Brand New Facility
- On-site educational opportunities for licensure renewal requirements
- Team prides itself on exceptional care
- New, market-competitive pay scales.
- Top benefits to include medical/dental/vision, work/life balance,
- vacation and sick time, disability plans, hospital discounts, health savings account and retirement contributions.
- The opportunity to start your career with an award winning facility!
Golden Valley Memorial healthcare continually strives to be one of the best places for patients to receive care and employees to work! If you are ready to start your career as a valued team member with Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare then we are interested in talking to you about our current opportunities!
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Registered or Certified RT Licensure
Why You Should Work Here:
Join Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare ranked as one of the best places for healthcare in Missouri.
We are proud to be a Missouri Quality Award Winner in 2013 and again in 2016,
CMS #1 rated safest non-critical access hospital in the state of Missouri and
Becker’s Review “Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare”.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Respiratory Therapy (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.