Spot Coolers is the largest portable air conditioning supplier in the United States with locations nationwide. Our portable cooling units and heating systems provide permanent or temporary (rental) solutions for short- and long-term cooling and heating needs. Spot Coolers provides temporary and emergency commercial air conditioning units, systems and services for people, equipment, buildings (offices) and companies throughout the nation. We provide the best “on the spot” air conditioning solutions, meeting the cooling and heating needs of our customers in record time. From our air- and water-cooled portables to our trailer-mounted 25-ton units, our emergency service cooling rental fleet will keep you cool.
If you are looking for a role that combines your technical skills and passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you in the Washington, DC Area.
We are seeking a high energy, motivated technical sales professional to promote innovative solutions for current and potential customers.
- Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of repair service, modernization, service agreements, controls and portable systems to new and existing customers
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets and promote growth of service agreement sales, while maintaining focus on cash flow management
- Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
- Develop account management skills and provide customers with superior value and service
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-7+ years relevant experience
- Master’s degree with 2-5+ years relevant experience
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer’s key decision makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Commercial Sales HVAC experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.