Under the general supervision of the Respiratory Services Director, the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) is responsible for assessing, implementing and evaluating the respiratory care of an assigned group of patients while demonstrating clinical competence relevant to the respiratory care scope of practice, and adhering to the AARC Statement of Ethics and Professional Conduct. RRTs practice according to hospital policies and procedures, provides direct care with an understanding of age-specific developmental needs of their patients and actively work to provide outstanding customer service. RRTs, adhere to Phelps Health’s Corporate Compliance Plan and to the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
Department Specific Skills:
Refer to the Respiratory Services Competency Validation Listing.
- Graduate from an accredited school of respiratory therapy.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
- 1+ years of respiratory experience preferred.
Indeed Hire and Phelps Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Active credentialing by the National Board for Respiratory (Preferred)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) (Required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (Required)
- Current Missouri Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) (Required)
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.