SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Skyline Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Registered Respiratory Therapist- Respiratory Therapy
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we’re committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it’s all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World’s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You’ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this Facility:
TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee’s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400 physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza.
Please click here to view a short video.
The staff respiratory care practitioner provides a variety of technical and clinical therapies to patients of all ages. These therapeutic and diagnostic procedures require rational judgement on the part of the practitioner, and may include respiratory, cardiographic (EKG), pulmonary function and oxygen therapy, along with the clerical duties associated with these procedures.
- Graduate of an approved (A.M.A) Respiratory Therapy Program
- Registry eligible for NBRC certification, if newly graduated
- State Respiratory Therapist licensure with ABG endorsement (New graduates must be licensed within 45 days)
- BLS, ACLS
- PC, communication, and math skills
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.