Polytronix desires an individual who has a sincere interest in a long term career with a well-established company. This person must work in a team environment, utilize relationship-building skills and have an aptitude to learn and apply new knowledge. Our team is willing to train the right candidate to ensure their success.
Candidate must meet the requirements listed here in order to qualify for this position.
- Min 1 year Outside Electronic Sales Experience preferred.
- Electronic Design and Manufacturing Services (EDMS) experience is a plus.
- A general understanding of electronics and electronic manufacturing processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to function independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical discipline or Business related experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual is desirable. (Spanish)
- Knowledge of Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD) and/or Display Products desired.
- Proficient in use of computer skills for development of presentations.
- Ability to work with customer to develop specific solutions to fit customer applications.
- Experience with Excel and MS Word.
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements for areas of responsibility.
- Significant travel required.
If you wish to submit your application, please send it via e-mail to: [email protected], or you can fax it to: 972-644-0805
|From the USA? You Can Earn Beer Money – Click Me|
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.